The PDF version of the manual is downloadable from the end of this instruction page.
Installing a Dzongkha Keyboard
2. Install "Multiling O Keyboard".
3. After the installation is complete, open the App
4. Click on enable this keyboard
5. Enable Multiling O Keyboard ► OK
An attention message will pop up for confirmation. Click OK to enable the keyboard.
6. Now you will see that the "Multiling O Keyboard" is enabled.
Tap on spacebar
Select South Asian
Then select Dzongkha (རྫོང་ཁ).
You can now send & receive messages/SMS and browse in Dzongkha.
To switch the keyboard back to English, hold on to "Dzongkha" and then drag it to "English".